TBL Fluor-A-Pure (IND) FEP Tubing
Fluor-A-Pure™ FEP Tubing is an option where the chemical and thermal resistance of PTFE tubing is required at a low cost. Fluor-A-Pure™ is made of 100% virgin grade FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene). It is resistant to a broad range of industrial solvents, bases and strong acids.
Fluor-A-Pure™ FEP has excellent optical clarity which makes it ideal for sight gauge and flow applications.
|Sizes||1/16" to 1 1/4"|
|Hardness||57-60 Shore D|
|Working Pressure||upto 42 bar (depending on size and wall thickness, see datasheet)|
|Temp. range||-73 to 204ºC|
|Type of connections||Depending on the fitting|
|Certificates||FDA (21 CFR 177.1550), USP Class VI, ADIF, UL 94 VO|
- Made from 100% virgin grade high-perfomance resins
- Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents
- Excellent UV transmission (optically clear)
- Low permeability
- High thermal stability
- FDA compliant for food contact
- Superior electrical insulation
- Suitable for use with flare or conventional compression fittings
- Also available in coiles hose, convoluted tubing, and heat-shrink constructions
This product is not available
Please view similar products below or contact us for advice.