SEBRA® 2380 RF Tube Sealing System
The SEBRA® Model 2380 hand-held tube sealer meets the most stringent requirements for quality and reliability in high-volume, intensely demanding settings. Accommodating a hand-held sealing head (Model 1105), the system adjusts automatically for different sizes of tubing. The durable design ﬁts in virtually any work area, and is ideally suited for mobile whole blood donation areas, component processing centers and stem cell laboratories. SEBRA sealers are based on state-of-the-art radio frequency (RF) electro magnetic energy rather than heat, thus minimizing the threat of hemolysis. In less than 2 seconds, the SEBRA 2380 sealer provides a consistent, airtight seal you can rely on for all your mission-critical blood collection and processing needs.
SEBRA® Model 2380 Hand-held sealing system
Fast and dependable, this RF generator teamed with the hand-held sealing head. The energy level and seat time are controlled by proprietary solid-state circuit design allowing various tubing sizes to be automatically accommodated.
Model 1105 Sealing Head
Handles heavy duty and high capacity demands with up to 1500 seals per fully charged battery
|Sizes tubing||upto 1/4"|
|Power input||12V NiCad Rechargeable Battery
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Operating Temp.||4°C to 38°C|
- Streamlines and simplifies workflow in a variety of settings with more seals per charge than any other commercially available sealer
- Adjusts easily to changing requirements with no manual intervention
- Saves time with seals that are easy to visualize and tear
- Provides reliability and security for processing of temperature sensitive samples
- Reduces costs by minimizing discards