Pharma Single Use
Eliminate production stoppages for sterilization, reduce the risk of contamination, and increase efficiency by incorporating single use systems (SUS); use once and discard. SUS are not intended for continuous steam applications.
Each system is custom made using platinum-cured Class VI silicone tubing and hose. An other option is AdvantaFlex® of AdavantaPure: Class VI biopharmaceutical grade tubing for peristaltic pump applications. Add fittings, stoppers, container closures, filters, bags, bottles, labels and much other components.
- Reduces end-user assembly labor expense and time
- Reduces cross contamination risks
- Saves energy and resources costs by eliminating cleaning
- Reduces production downtime by eliminating certain cleaning validation requirements
- Provides flexibility and speed in facility design
- Less costly process development and design compared to systems of hard piping
- Gamma irradiation services available
- Complete validation pakkage available: ( http://www.advantapure.com/validation-request.htm)
- RFID tags easily attach to assemblies for identification purposes - provide reliable electronic data storage and current status of assemblies from inception to disposal