AseptiQuik S Connectors
AseptiQuik S Connectors enable quick and simple sterile connections for small-flow applications, even in non-sterile environments.
The Genderless AseptiQuik S Connectors have an easy to use three step "FLIP-CLICK-PULL" design, which allows you to transfer small volumes of media easily with less risk of errors. The connector's genderless and robust design provides reliable performance without the need for clamps, tube welders or fixtures.
The AseptiQuik S Connectors are sterilizable with gamma irradiation (up to 50kGy) and autoclave (Only the High Temp version) up to 130°C for 60 minutes.
- Genderless design
- Robust construction
- Integrated pull tab covers
- 1/4" Sanitary termination with straight bore
- Repeatable and reliable performance with no additional hardware required
- Three-step connection reduces risk of error
- Eases integration of single-use systems with one part number for both halves
- Pull tabs act as protective cover
- Minimizes transitional flow disruptions through upstream processing
|Sizes||1/8", 1/4" and 3/8" (hose barb) and 3/4" (sanitary)|
|Max. pressure||up to 4,1 bar|
|Temp.||1°C to 40°C|
|Material||- Main Components: Polycarbonate (white)
- Pull Tabs/Caps: Polycarbonate (blue, standard version), Polycarbonate (white, HT version)
- Seals: Silicone (clear), platinum-cured
- Membrane: Polyethylene (standard version), Hydrophobic polyethersulfone (HT version) strip sticker
|Certificates||USP Class VI|
Datasheet Aseptiquik S Connection
English - 1,19 MB - rev. CAT2020 12/15 WC/15K