The most outstanding properties of SILCON are its flexibility and resistance to temperature extremes. These ,plus its good electrical properties and ability to self-extinguish, make SILCON an excellent choice for appliances and computers.
Peroxide-cured SILCON contains no sulphur or other acid-producing chemicals, thereby eliminating the possibility of staining, corroding, or deteriorating materials it contacts. It is extremely resistant to ozone and U.V. over long time periods.
|Sizes||1/16" to 3/4"
Length coil: 100 ft
|Working Pressure||upto 2 bar (depending on size)|
|Temp. range||-73ºC to 176ºC|
|Type of connections||Depending on the fitting|
|Certificates||FDA, NSF-51, 3-A standards|
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- Resilient, stretchable, and resistant to compression set
- Reusable — will withstand repeated sterilization
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Good electrical and weatherability properties —resists U.V., ozone, gases, and moisture
- Free of BPA, latex and phthalates; REACH and RoHS compliant
This product is not available
Please view similar products below or contact us for advice.