Privacy statement ROMYNOX B.V.
ROMYNOX, located at Henricuskade 119a, 2497NB The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Henricuskade 119a - 2497NB The Hague
- +31 85 043 31 00
Personal data that we process
ROMYNOX processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- IP address (Every website will track this).
- Location data (automatically processed with your IP address).
- Information about your activities on our website, if you accept our cookies.
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
ROMYNOX processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- We analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure, provided you give permission for this.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products that are relevant to you.
How long we keep personal data
ROMYNOX does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Your behavior on our website (cookies) in order to match the range of products and services: Until the cookies are removed.
- Mail addresses and other data that you consciously leave on our website in an entry field: as long as you are employed at the company of the email address.
Sharing personal data with third parties
ROMYNOX does not provide any information to third parties. Only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
How we protect personal data