Alloy 22 Safety Clamps SAFX
To satisfy certain stringent industry requirements, Romynox can deliver a range of Alloy 22 clamps to accompany the range of Alloy 22 fittings.The clamps are able to withstand highly corrosive environments due to the material composition. The clamps have the same overall design and functionality that the existing CF8 / CF8M clamps exhibit; but with the added benefit of a superior material of construction.
Next to this, the clamp has as extra saftey feature a hex nut. The use of the hex nut garnatees that you cant unscrew the clamp by hand.
- Pickeld and passivated in the process the "free iron" is emoved from th e surface that would "rust".
- Barrel pollished and sized using hydraulic press:
- Ensures uniformity between the clamps
- Uniform exrusion of the gasket in a union
- Reduces "re-torqueing"of clamp after presure/temperature cycles
|Sizes||For Flange size 25, 50,5 and 64|
|Material||- Clamp segments – C2XMW (Cast A22)
- Eyebolts / Bolts, Rivets, Hexagon safety nut / Hex nuts, Hinge plates – A22
|Safety Feature||Safety Gate, Eye-Bolt & Shroud|
|Certificates||3.1 Material (heat number stamped on casting at foundry)|
3.1 material (heat number stamped on casting at foundry)