The PT-100 miniature resistance thermometer is used for temperature measurement in sanitary applications like pharmaceutical or food industry. The process connections meet the stringent requirements in terms of materials and design, of hygienic measuring points. Compact design for space-saving fitting.
Simple and fast connection using an M12 plug connector. Output signal: Pt100 or 4 to 20 mA via PC-programmable transmitter.
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel 316L/1.4435
- Connection method: 3-wire or 4-wire
- Combinations: clamp, VARIVENT, BioControl and DIN11851
- Hygienic Designs
- Quick respons
- Vibration resistant
- Temperature range: -50 to +150 °C (without neck-tube)
with neck-tube -50 °C to +250 °C
- Connection method: 3-wire
- Analogue output: 4 to 20 mA or Hart protocol
- Measuring error: 0.2 %
- Measuring span: minimum 20 K, maximum 300K