Rubber Fab Gauge Guard Isolator gaskets
Rubber Fab’s Gauge Guard Isolator gaskets protect expensive diaphragms and instruments from damage without affecting instrument performance.
By combining a quality Rubber Fab sanitary gasket with a membrane, the Gauge Guard Isolator gasket isolates hot or caustic saline solution from instrumentation, a necessary and cost effective step in assuring long life and accurate results from your instruments and gauges.
As some manufacturers will suggest the use of a gauge guard gasket, others note that the failure to use a gauge guard gasket can void most instrument and gauge warranties.
|Sizes||3/4" to 2"|
|Temp. range||Depending on material seal|
|Material||EPDM, PTFE, FKM or Platinum cured Silicone|
|Certificates||FDA, USP Class VI 121 °C/1hr, , , TSE/BSE, ADIF|
- 3/4″ Elastomers have 0.38mm membrane thickness
- 1″, 1-1/2″ & 2″ Elastomers have 0.30mm membrane thickness
- PTFE has 0.05mm membrane thickness
- Gasket membrane protects instrumentation from caustic saline solutions
- Will not interfere with gauge operation or accuracy
- Works with most industry standard instruments
- Helps extend the life of gauges