Pressure gauge - hygienic connection
Pressure Gauge for clean processes: specifically for SIP and autoclave applications.
Pressure Gauge for clean processes, specifically for SIP and autoclave applications. FDA approved.
- Sizes: 63 mm, 100mm, 160 mm
- Sizes connections: 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2"
- Case and movement: stainless steel AISI304/1.4301
- Inner parts: 316L
- Display and pointer: aluminium
- Window: mineral glass
- Actuating fill: Neobee-M-20
- Different connections: clamp, DIN, NEUMO Bio-connect, SMS, APV-RJT, Varivent
- Electropolished, maximum Ra 0,4 μM
- Accuracy: case 63 mm and case 80 mm: ±1.6% F.S./class1.6
case 100 mm: ±1.0% F.S./ class 1.0
- Temperature limit:
- CIP: 121 ºC continuous
- SIP: 149 ºC for 1 hour
- Pressure range: different ranges between -1 to 16 bar
- Certificates: 3.1, FDA-certificate for Neobee M-20
- Inline design