ADCA PS160 (angle)
The PS-160 series are direct acting, spring-loaded diaphragm sensing pressure sustaining valves. Very compact design from barstock material, no castings or forgings used. For horizontal installation with vertical outlet angle connection.
Especially designed for use on clean steam, compressed air, water and other gases or liquids compatible with the materials of construction.
|Sizes||3/4" to 2"|
|Pressure range||See downloads|
|Max. working temp.||up to 150 ºC|
|Material||- Body: 316 L (1.4404)
- Seals: EPDM, Viton, PTFE
|Finishes||Ra < 0,5 μm (SF1); Ultrasonic cleaning|
|Certificates||3.1, CE, FDA|
- Mechanical or electro polished
- Leakage line connection 1/8"
- Different soft valves for liquids and gases
- Different length on request
- Different connections on request