PS130 (straight) ADCA Pressure Sustaining Valve
Very compact design from barstock material, no castings or forgings used. For horizontal inline installation.
Especially designed for use on clean steam, compressed air, water and other gases or liquids compatible with the materials of construction.
|Sizes||1/2" to 1"; DN08 to DN20|
|Pressure range||See downloads|
|Max. working temp.||up to 150 ºC|
|Material||- Body: 316 L (1.4404)
- Seals: EPDM, Viton, PTFE
|Finishes||Ra < 0,5 μm (SF1); Ultrasonic cleaning|
|Certificates||3.1, CE, FDA|
- Mechanical or electro polished
- Leakage line connection 1/8"
- Different soft valves for liquids and gases
- Different length on request
- Different connections on request
Datasheet ADCA PS-130 Pressure sustaining valves (straight)
English - 2,0 MB - Ed. IS PS130.20 E 10.18