P160 (angle) ADCA Pressure Reducing Valve
The P-160 series are direct acting, spring-loaded diaphragm sensing pressure reducing valves. Very compact design from barstock material, no castings or forgings used. For horizontal installation, Inlet vertical and
horizontal outlet angle connection.
Especially designed for use on clean steam, compressed air, water and other gases or liquids compatible with the materials of construction.
|Sizes||3/4" to 3"; DN20 to DN80|
|Pressure range||See downloads|
|Max. working temp.||up to 150 ºC|
|Material||- Body: 316 L (1.4404)
- Seals: EPDM, Viton, PTFE
|Finishes||Ra < 0,5 μm (SF1); Ultrasonic cleaning|
|Certificates||3.1, CE, FDA|
- Mechanical or electro polished
- Leakage line connection 1/8"
- Different soft valves for liquids and gases
- Lock system, allows clean-in-place (CIP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP) operations with valve in line.
- Different length on request
- Different connections on request