P130 (straight) ADCA Pressure Reducing Valve
The P-130 series are direct acting, spring-loaded diaphragm sensing pressure reducing valves. Very compact design from barstock material, no castings or forgings used. For horizontal installation.
Especially designed for use on clean steam, compressed air, water and other gases or liquids compatible with the materials of construction. There is also a version with clamped body, the P-130C.
|Sizes||1/2" to 1"; DN08 to DN25|
|Pressure range||See downloads|
|Max. working temp.||up to 150 ºC|
|Material||- Body: 316 L (1.4404)
- Seals: EPDM, Viton, PTFE
|Finishes||Ra < 0,5 μm (SF1); Ultrasonic cleaning|
|Certificates||3.1, CE, FDA|
- Mechanical or electro polished
- Leakage line connection 1/8"
- Different soft valves for liquids and gases
- Self relieving
- Gauge connection on body
- Special execution for steam
- Panel mounting version (thread M45)
- Different length on request
- Different connections on request