The construction of SILBRADE enables silicone tubing to handle increased pressure applications.
SILBRADE offers outstanding resistance to temperature extremes and is made from raw materials that meet FDA requirements.The flexible design and construction of SILBRADE also allows excellent bend radii and permits installation in restricted spaces without impeding flow.
SILBRADE, a peroxide-cured product, contains no sulphur or other acid-producing chemicals thereby eliminating the possibility of staining, corroding, or deteriorating other materials it contacts. It is also resistant to ozone and U.V. over long time periods. SILBRADE is not recommended for implantable or in-body uses or for continuous steam applications.
|Sizes||1/8" to 1"
Length coil: 25, 50 and 100 ft
|Working Pressure||5 to 15 bar (depending on size)|
|Temp. range||-73ºC to 176ºC|
|Type of connections||Depending on the fitting|
|Material||Peroxide-Cured Silicone; Polyester Braid|
|Certificates||FDA, NSF-51, 3-A standards|
- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the walls of silicone tubing
- Reusable — will withstand repeated sterilization
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Excellent weatherability properties — resists U.V., ozone, gases, moisture, and extreme temperatures
- Offers far higher pressure capabilities than similarly-sized unreinforced silicone tubing
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Free of BPA, latex and phthalates; REACH and RoHS compliant
This product is not available
Please view similar products below or contact us for advice.