KMD 985 - SED Diaphragm valve
KMD 985 SED diaphragm valve for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries.
KMD is characterized by its plastic bonnet which comes with a compact design. In combination with a casting body it gives good value for money.
The smaller sizes of the KMD 985 (DN15-DN50) are replaced by the KMD 982.
- Plastic bonnet and handwheel
- Manual operated with a non rising hand wheel with optical indicator
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Encapsulated diaphragm
|Sizes||Tube: IMP 2 ½ ” – 4’; DN 65 – 100
Diaphragm: MA 80,100
|Max. pressure||8 bar|
|Weld connections||ISO 1127, ASME-BPE, DIN 11850, BS-4825, SMS 3008|
|Finishing||Interior surface SF1|
|Certificates||3.1 material, FDA, USP Class VI 121 C, EHEDG, PED, CE 1935/2004, TSE/BSE|
- Investment cast
- Other materials
- Client specific connections
- Adjustable travel stop or stroke limiter on top
- Sealed bonnet
- Locking device