SVF TSB7 3-way Ball Valve
At the heart of the TSB7 design is the use of a common port that facilitates directional flow requirements and drainability in the optimal position. The common port “C” may be located at the bottom or the side of the valve. The two most common flow paths are the Side Ported (SL) and the Bottom Ported (BL).
|Sizes||1/2" to 4"|
|Max. pressure*||103 bar|
|Temp. range||-40°C to 230°C|
|Type of connections||- Tri-clamp ends, orbital weld|
|Material||- Body, connections: 316L casting (A351 CF3MN)
- Seats: TFM 1600 PTFE
|Finish||Interior surfaces SF1|
|Operation||manual or pneumatic actuator|
|Certificates||3.1 material, FDA|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size.
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance ▪ Encapsulated body seals to facilitate welding without disassembly
- Exclusive "Fine Adjust" handle for precise positioning
- Cavity filled TFM1600 seat optional
- Also available electropolished and/or Oxygen cleaned