Meca-Inox RVS PS4-B4
Meca Inox delivers type PS4-B4 stainless steel ball valve type Flanged for general applications where flanged connection is preferred above the standard weld-connection. The B4 connection is also possible on the other ball valves such as PY4CY and PZ4. The PS4-B4 has some distinctive features, such as the unique concept of Meca Inox with revolving connection component, which makes installation quick and easy. The PS4 is modular build with various control levers and actuators.
|Sizes||DN 15 to DN 200
Reduce bore, Full bore
|Max. pressure*||40 bar|
|Temp. range||-50°C to 190C|
|Type of connections||Flanged (DIN 2501) DIN 11851|
|Material||- Body, ball, connections: 1.4409 (316L)
- Seats: PTFE
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates||3.1 material, FDA, PED, USP Class VI, TSE/BSE|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the Pressure/Temperature diagrams for more information.
- Different types of handles.
- Other materials: 304L, carbon 904L, Hastelloy C22
- Client specific connections
- Options other certificates
- Dead man lever