PS4-B4 Meca-Inox Ball Valve
Meca-Inox delivers type PS4-B4 stainless steel ball valve for general applications where flanged connection is preferred above the standard weld-connection. The B4 connection is also possible on the other ball valves such as PY4CY and PZ4.
The PS4-B4 has some distinctive features, such as the unique concept of Meca-Inox with revolving connection component, which makes installation quick and easy. The PS4 is modular build with various control levers and actuators.
|Sizes||DN 15 to DN 200
Reduce bore, Full bore
|Max. pressure*||40 bar|
|Temp. range||-50°C to 190C|
|Type of connections||Flanged (DIN 2501) DIN 11851|
|Material||- Body, ball, connections: 1.4409 (316L)
- Seats: PTFE
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates||3.1 material, FDA, PED, USP Class VI, TSE/BSE|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the Pressure/Temperature diagrams for more information.
- Different types of handles.
- Other materials: 304L, carbon 904L, Hastelloy C22
- Client specific connections
- Options other certificates
- Dead man lever
Datasheet PS4 - B4 Flanged
English 835 KB ver. 15.0