PZ4 Meca-Inox Ball Valve
Standard three-piece ball valve for general use with high temperatures up to 280°C. The PZ4 has some distinctive features, such as the unique concept of Meca-Inox with revolving connection component, which makes installation quick and easy.
The PZ4 is modular build with various control levers and actuators.
|Sizes||DN 8 tot DN 200
Reduce bore, Full bore, True bore
|Max. pressure*||100 bar|
|Temp. range||-50°C to 280°C|
|Type of connections||Butt weld, Socket weld, Thread (NPT and BSP), Flanged|
|Weld connections||ISO, ASME, DIN, SMS, S10, S40|
|Material||- Body, ball, connections: 1.4409 (316L)
- Seats: PTFE with 20% PEEK
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates||3.1, FDA, CE (PED)|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the Pressure/Temperature diagrams for more information.
- Different types of handles
- Multiple set of connections, control valves, open-close signaling available
- Other materials: 304L, carbon 904L, Hastelloy C22
- Client specific connections
- Options other certificates
- Dead man lever
Datasheet PS4 - PN4 - PZ4 - PP4 ball valve
English 3,82 MB ver. 15.0
Datasheet PS4 - PN4 - PZ4 - PP4 ball valve Actuated
English 633 KB ver. 15.0