M3H DIN ADCA Ball Valve
M3HP three piece body ball valves are isolating valves designed for use with clean steam, condensate and other gases and liquids used in high purity and aseptic processes. The product is mainly designed for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, used forclean steam, gases and liquids compatible with the construction.
|Sizes||DN10 to DN100 True Bore|
|Max. Pressure*||100 bar|
|Temperature Range*||-29 to 200°C|
|Connections||Butt weld (extended for orbital welding, DIN), Tri-clamp (DIN)|
|Material||-Body, connections: CF3M (316L)
-Ball: 1.4404 (316L)
-Seats: TFM 1600
|Finishing||Interior surfaces SF1|
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates (standard)||3.1 material, FDA, 2.2 surface finish, USP Class VI 121 ºC, PED, TSE/BSE|
|Certificates (optional)||3.1 surface finish|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the pressure/temperature rating on the datasheets for more information.
- Antistatic device.
- Different sealing materials.
- Degreased for oxygen use.
- Tube weld with loose body flanges
- (360º rotation after installation).
- Cavity filler.