Alphair AP series Aluminium actuator
Alphair aluminium pneumatic actuators “AP Series”, with internal adjustment, is composed of 17 different models with 90° movement, going from 7 to 10.000 Nm for the double acting version (DA) and from 4 to 4000 Nm for the single acting version (SR); 11 models with 120° and 180° movement, going from 7 to 700 Nm for the double acting version (DA) and from 4 to 120 Nm for the single acting version (SR).
The internal adjustment system, acting on pistons and covers, avoids side-loads on pistons, shaft and body. It assures to the product: compactness, sturdiness, reliability and long-lasting. These series can be coupled with every ISO 5211 compliant valve. Moreover it can also be coupled with valves not in compliance with the a.m. certification. Product can be customized through hard anodizing, nickel-plating and painting.
|Sizes||1/4” to 6”, depending on type valve|
|Operating pressure||1-10 bar|
|Temp. range||-20°C to 80°C, depending on material O-seals|
|Connections||- Solenoid valves: Namur
- Fitting accessories: ISO 5211, DIN 3337, Namur
- Stardrive shaft: ISO 5211, DIN 3337 (0° and 45°)
|Material||- Body: Extruded aluminium alloy EN AW 6063 T6
- Cover: Aluminium alloyEN AB 46100 T6
- Seals: FKM, Silicone or NBR
|Operation||Quarter turn (90°), 120° and 180°|
|Certificates||CE (PED), ATEX II-2-GD|
- Bearings in low friction acetal resin LAT-LUB, easily replaceable for maintenance. Optional HIGH/LOW Temperature = PA 66.
- Double lower drilling for valve fastening and centering, according to ISO 5211-DIN 3337 Standards.
- Double square lower female shaft key (starlike), according to ISO 5211-DIN 3337 Standards for assembly on valves with square key on line (0°) and diagonal key (45°).
- Solenoid connections according to NAMUR VDIVDE-3845 Standards.
- Top drilling for accessories fastening, and upper shaft end according to NAMUR VDIVDE-3845 Standards.
- Position indicator on request, enabling switchbox assembly on top.
- Standard execution for temperatures from –20°C to +80°C (optional, special execution for extreme temperatures).
- Aluminium adhesive nameplates, with progressive serial number punched.
- Running test and 100% seal test carried out with electronic equipment and certification of each individual product.