ADCA Ball Valve M3HP ASME-BPE
M3HP three piece body ball valves are isolating valves designed for use with clean steam, condensate and other gases and liquids used in high purity and aseptic processes. The product is mainly designed for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry.
|Sizes||1/2" to 6" True Bore|
|Max. Pressure*||100 bar|
|Temperature Range*||-29 to 200°C|
|Connections||Butt weld (extended for orbital welding, ASME BPE), Tri-clamp (ASME BPE)|
|Material||-Body, connections: forged steel 1.4404 (316L)
-Ball: 1.4404 (316L)
-Seats: TFM 1600
|Finishing||Interior surfaces SF1
Exterior Surface ≤ Ra 0,76 µm
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates (standard)||3.1 material, FDA, USP Class VI 121 ºC, PED, TSE/BSE|
|Certificates (optional)||2.2 surface finish, ATEX|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the pressure/temperature rating on the datasheets for more information.
- Antistatic device.
- Different sealing materials.
- ½” and ¾” ISO mounting with flange adapter.
- Degreased for oxygen use.
- Cavity filler for clean steam.